Terms & Conditions
- If you signed up less than 28 days ago, you will receive a full refund
- If you signed up via credit card, your subscription will end before the next payment cycle
- If you signed up via bank payment, you will be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription
Ownership & Copyright
The copyright in all information, material and logos vesting in Sales Coaching Worx ("SCW") shall continue to vest in SCW and no right, title or interest in any proprietary material or information contained in this website is granted to you hereunder.
Without derogating from the aforegoing, SCW hereby authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or any part thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for information purposes only;
- such content is used for non-commercial purposes. Without derogating from the aforegoing, you are expressly prohibited from incorporating any material from this website in any other work, publication or website either of your own or belonging to any third party;
- any reproduction of this the content of this website, or portion thereof, must include this copyright notice in its entirety;
- documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website. Elements of this website are protected by law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by SCW.
Information purposes only
This website is only intended to provide general information. It is not intended to provide exhaustive treatment of any subject dealt with and SCW expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter or amend any criteria or information set out in this website without notice. Accordingly, the information in this website is not intended to constitute legal, financial, accounting, tax, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action, which might affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor.
This website could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein and these changes will be incorporated in new editions of this website. SCW may make improvements and/or changes to this website at any time.
This website and the information contained therein is provided "as is" and SCW makes no express or implied representations or warranties with regard thereto. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing:-
- SCW does not warrant that the website or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. SCW expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy; and
- whilst SCW has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this website are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
Risk & limitation of liability
Your use of this website and the information contained therein is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof. Neither SCW , its affiliates, or their shareholders, agents, consultants or employees will be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether in an action arising out of contract, statute, delict or otherwise, relating to the use of this website or the information contained therein.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Any dispute or purported dispute arising out of this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of South Africa and all disputes, actions and other matters relating thereto will be determined in accordance with such law. The parties to any dispute arising out of this web site hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa sitting at Durban.